What are my chances to get into MIT. even if i submit multiple papers on my understanding on theoretical physics?

As backstory for me im extremely into Science, specifically theoretical physics, ive spent 7 years of my life nonstop studying it for fun and my dream is to go to MIT and dual major un theoretical physics and mechatronic engineering.

But im scared because through high school i never got great grades. normally they range from C- to B.

After next year of high school though i will have completed all of the recommendations for MIT. Math through calculus(AP), 2 foreign language, 4 English, 2 physics, ECT.

even with my grades if i submit my paper on a detailed explanation on time dilatation and how we can use it for Cryogenic Storage to use in space travel to far away places in space with no health risks supported with solid math will i have a fair enough chance to get in. im in 11th grade.

• drip

IMO, no chance at all.  MIT acceptance rate is under 8%.  You have too much competition.   The overwhelming majority of students will have a much better transcript and application

you might be able to, one of my brothers went there