Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I drank 4 bottles of wine this month while pregnant what are the odds of my baby having a deformity or problem?

I've been a complete wreck emotionally. My relationship with my child's father is toxic and on top of that I'm not financially stable. I'm extremely overwhelmed and already had bad depression before this pregnancy. I drank 4 small bottles of wine in total so far this month. I didn't drink them all in one day. I give birth soon and wonder if I did damage to my unborn son. I feel so guilty. I didn't want to drink but the level of pain I've been in mentally and emotionally could've easily made me kill myself and drinking was the only thing that I thought could help. And no I don't intend on drinking anymore.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Make an appointment with your doctor as soon as you can and talk to him/her about your concerns, both for the baby and for your mental health. Doctors have heard everything and they won't judge you, they'll be happy to help you out.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You need to talk to your OB about your emotional state. Ask for a referral for a therapist.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Kid's going to look like a pretzel.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Didn't you only drink two bottles the last time you asked this question?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I feel like this is more of a question for a doctor. Please talk to someone to help you deal with your pain, either a professional, a friend or even a help line. Your mental health is very important. I hope you and your child will be okay. There is no shame in asking for help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.