Do you think Sophie's kind of hot?

Favorite Answer

With a name like Sophie, not at all.

• Doug

Sophie is a very troubled individual. She looks okay, but her behavior is nasty. I've shared the truth of Jesus Christ with her many times, but she continues to reject it. The only thing left to do is to pray for her salvation.

Do you know where you are going when you die?

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

YES, Sophie is very beautiful and she deserves respect.  

• Doug

I've never said anything disrespectful to or about Sophie; however, I'm curious what you mean when you say she deserves respect. All she does is swear at people and call them all kinds of vile names. I may respect her as a fellow human being, but I certainly do not respect the way that she behaves.

In a mentally ill loser kinda way?