Had a weird dream?

Had a dream I was inside a building where you can swim. Had to raise before you go into the water. I walked backwards into this shower water came on scared me made me slipped forward on a hard surface saw blood on the floor. Raised my right arm my forearm skin was cut open all the way down from wrist to elbow.  Anyone knows what it means.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

u have failures in life which lead u to see such dreams which make u fearful for further failures in life

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

The building where you can swim looks a bit like the womb of the mother.

Maybe you feel not satisfied with your last actions. You have acted, with your right hand, and the result was not right. You're afraid of the result and would like to have somewhere to retreat.

Maybe something was difficult recently ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This sounds like a guilt dream from either a past attempt of suicide, or thoughts about committing suicide.  Water represents washing away past sins and coming out clean. Moving backwards from washing yourself from your past sins to shedding your own blood (from wounds similar to those who cut their wrists to commit suicide) suggests you are struggling with the guilt of those ideas you have had in your waking life.  Hope this helps (that is a tough one).

• 1 month ago

Walking anywhere backwards is not appropriate anywhere, so that was strange to begin with. The dream is telling you that you are not moving forward, perhaps in Life,  as you were in a race, which could symbolize your walk through Life, but backwards?  Then you fell and the blood shows that you were injured in your fall.  Your dream is showing you that you could become seriously injured by small mistakes, so be protective of yourself. It seems as if the whole dream is like a micro-image of your Life.  Take care of yourself. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Some of your past actions have come back to haunt you.

To dream that you are walking or moving backwards indicates that your current course of action may be counter-productive. Whatever you are looking for in life seems to be moving away from you. Thus, you may feel a sense of failure or belief that you are unable to achieve your goals and aspirations. On the other hand, moving backwards in your dream indicate that you need to back off or retreat from a situation that you are currently facing in your waking life. Dreaming that you fall backwards suggests that you prevented yourself from making a bad decision or mistake. It may also mean that you are not ready to move forward and need to take a step back. 

To see a building in your dream represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding, awareness or success. If you are in the lower levels of the building, then it refers to more primal attitudes and/or sexuality.

To see water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. Feelings from your subconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam.

To dream that your arm has been injured signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.

To dream that you are injured suggests that you need to work on healing old wounds and hurts. You need to stop and slow down. Consider where or how you were injured for further significance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.