Do you think The Witcher so far is better then Game of Thrones why or why not?

Favorite Answer

I really like the Witcher, I’ve always liked that kind of story about a traveling swordsman who goes from town to town and sometimes there’s returning characters and sometimes there’s not. Plus the continuous stories of the two girls are intriguing and I’m interested to see when they all connect. I know a little bit of where it’s going because of the games but I haven’t played that much so I have no idea how they meet. I’m only on episode 4 so far. Game of Thrones has so many characters and things going on and I tried to watch it but just didn’t care enough. I’m not huge on empires at war storylines and also I’ve heard from friends and my parents that the story goes downhill over time. 

i haven't watched it but kind of disappointed imo they didn't use the cosplayer as the actor. given ya maybe he has no acting skills but if you seen him then yea he makes the best guy for the job as far as looks go. 

if it's anything like witcher 3 the game then i think i might like it. im not huge into like humans killing thieves only i like th monster shet.