Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 weeks ago

Assuming the 49ers don't have a 2nd half collapse, will be in SB 54, is it OK to wear my Kaepernick jersey as I don't have money for another?

LegFuJohnson .. how exactly have Chiefs fans been disrespecting the anthem?

You can wear what you dam well want to.  Irony:  Alex Smith was traded but the 49ers to the Chiefs because the 49ers thought that Kaepernick was going to be their guy.  The Chiefs thought Smith was gonna be their guy.

Go ahead.  Chiefs fans have been disrespecting the anthem for years, I don't see a problem.

EDIT:  It's Land of the Free, Home of the Brave... go to a KC game and you'll hear "Home of the Chiefs".  I thought the song was about the country and military and the flag... I didn't realize it was about the football team.  I guess it's OK for some people, depending on who is doing the disrespecting.  Baltimore fans cheer for the Orioles in the middle of the anthem.