Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why was this guy obsessed with the fact that I didn't like him?

So I had Tinder years ago, and started speaking to this guy I wasn't that physically attracted to. He kept asking me to meet up and I kept blowing him off. I spent more time talking to other guys instead. He should've gotten the message that I wasn't interested because I made it very clear and obvious but he persisted for almost 2 years. I even had another guy I was dating on my Snapchat story which he viewed. 

I also found him quite rude and he would block me and unblock me and one time I did agree to meet up with him but then he said "don't bother!". I explicitly told him "NO!" one instance and he STILL asked if we could meet up after this, then had the nerve to say a while after "what have I ever done to you for you not to want to meet me". What was his problem? There are so many other girls out there, why must you meet me so bad, that you persist for this long when it's obvious I'm not into you?

You need to report him for harassment and then block his contact details. He wont stop otherwise.

He was likely lonely and upset. It was cruel of you to reject that man.

• Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It wasn't cruel to reject this man. We can choose to date whoever we like and this man isn't taking No for an answer.