What’s this old PC/CD Rom game where you’re given parts and have to use them to make something function?

I remember playing this when I was in late elementary/middle school (circa. 2008ish). Anyway, I remember my brother putting this game on my old computer at the time thinking I’d enjoy it, which I really did, but my brain is farting out on me trying to remember the name of the game. I remember some of the levels you had to get a light bulb to work (or all of the levels? I don’t remember). Not sure if  it even was a CD rom game or installed some other way, like a download? I have no idea. If anyone knows what I’m talking about, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could let me know! Thanks!

Think you’re talking about the incredible machine series, I used to rent them at the library as a kid and have tons of fun solving the puzzles.