What percentage of homeless people vote?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cathy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

sixty-seven percent.

Source(s): www.WhiteHouse.gov
    • Lynnmarie
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Do you have a source for that? 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

AS MANY AS THE DEMOCRATS CAN GET TO THE POLLS TO VOTE

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

In what country?

• 4 weeks ago

a)  In America, I doubt if any actually vote as (i) a person needs an address to vote (ii) voting in America is not compulsory.

b)  In Britain the number of homeless that vote would be greater, but again, it is hard to access. Yes, most would have an address to use, even if it was a homeless shelter.

c)  In Australia the number would be around 80 or more percent. The homeless would use the address of a homeless shelter as their permanent address and voting is compulsory. Many of the votes would be "postal votes" organized by the shelter workers (Salvation Army, St Vincent de Paul, etc)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

😄

I dunno why that's funny. It just is.

But considering most of urban California has experienced being homeless, I'd say majority of the Poor class that is registered to vote.

🥴 Yes, darling. We vote. Hence the reason Hillary got Calis majority in 2o16.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Only %10 of them vote due to even having an address and then when you hold an address it might be only for a little bit of time or so many days to get any mail and the others living their tax reasons and i looked this up and this is what was their for info. 

• 4 weeks ago

IN DNC controlled places it can be 100%, and the "homeless person" doesn't even have to know they voted. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.