MIKE asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you think Martin Luther King is rolling over in his grave seeing how his people have been duped & enslaved by the current Democrat party?

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Democrats only want their  votes then ignore them

i dont think he can roll over in his grave if hes dead

• Lili

No, sweetie.  If there were any sort of afterlife, he'd be rolling over in his grave at the sleazy, gutter-level spectacle of little Donnie Trump.

Darling, you surely know about the Trumps' history of discrimination in their real estate company? You think King would have APPROVED of that?

Nah.  Dumb as you are, you can't be THAT dumb. You're merely trolling -- rather stupidly, as usual.

Do try to get a better education. I worry about your ignorance and drop-out status, dear.

No, I'm sure that brother is resting in peace.

We're responsible for our people today and we're reaching as many as quickly as we can.

This surely wasn't his dream.

Probably not, but he is because if their gang banging, drug dealing, and refusal to graduate middle school. 

• 1 month agoReport

So true 

No I do not......

but actually, I think MLK would be disapointed in the Black Lives Matter movement --- as they have developed a hatred for all cops including good cops.