What makes you feel bored in a relationship?

My girl doesn't want to back it up, she does it but doesn't get horny. 

when partner become careless and don't believe his/her gf / bf.

If the sex is uneventful. If the man isn't intellectually stimulating.

Nothing much has made me feel bored in my relationship in the past 8+ years. I do my own thing when we aren't connecting. It works. I have hobbies, friends and things to do

Sometimes people get bored once the honeymoon stage is over. Players usually get bored when the infatuation is gone and they’ve gotten what they wanted. For couples or married couples, some, I’d imagine it’s every day life, doing the same thing every day like work, kids and not having enough time for each other to give each other attention. No relationship is completely perfect, it happens. Sometimes it’s not life you’re fed up of or the relationship but the person. It happens. Sometimes it’s just you, getting bored easily and don’t like steady life. And it can cause you to drift apart. Everyone’s different I suppose. I like going with the flow. It takes two people to keep it going. For me it’s when I’m getting nothing back what I’m putting in. Like I’m putting in all the effort. If it was too soon. Sometimes I jump into relationships too quickly thinking I felt things I didn’t or it just ran it’s course. The biggest thing for me is mental and intellectual stimulation, if that doesn’t work anymore then I get bored. If the person isn’t who I thought they were. They are boring and don’t wanna do anything fun. Lying and when they play games. No chemistry, no sexual lust. I lose interest and get bored when they do. Don’t make plans. If they don’t make you laugh. If you can’t bounce off each other. A lot of reasons people get bored.

• violetrose1 month agoReport

Lol. It is difficult to keep long term relationship since there is a lot of reasons people get bored. 

• :)

A lack of variation. If he decides to stop surprising me/courting me, and everything is just static I will definitely get bored.

I get incredibly bored in relationships when I'm doing all the work and the other person doesn't show any curiosity about me and my life. Good relationships are reciprocal: both work at keeping things going well and both show an interest in the other person.

If they answer dryly, rarely reply, and/or you don't hang out as much