Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did the Republicans block you from voting? Did they suppress your vote?

Explain how they did.

• Daro

Nope. They have no authority to do so in the general election.

Same way Demokkkrats cant deny votes tho they sure try.

Voter suppression is something the DNC does.  For example, I and thousands of others likely to vote conservative were illegally purged from the rolls in my majority-Democrat city to help the Democrat mayor win re-election in a tight race. The state governor and state elections commissioner at the time were Democrats so our complaints went unaddressed.  

In my majority-Democrat city the voters were and are very disciplined. For example, there is 100% turnout in DNC-controlled districts, and people vote in alphabetical order during the last hour or so before the polls close.  Voters are also secretive, and that is how my majority conservative district somehow voted overwhelmingly for Clinton in 2016. There were attempts in 2008 and 2012 to suppress my absentee ballot because I was deployed to Afghanistan and voting via an APO address. I only got to vote by making an official complaint to the Republican (finally!) elections commissioner for my state. My wife and son were purged from the rolls in our majority-Democrat city for the 2016 election by the city changing the addresses on their registrations to a place where we had not lived for a decade.  That despite both of them voting in the 2012 and 2014 elections.So please don't spew Democrat talking points about how it is the Republicans who suppress votes.    

• No. I dont live in a neanderthal red state

Who cares we’re winning

GL in 2024 ❄️ 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

💀libtards

Republicans stopped you from voting?..............You must be dead.

I used to live in a DNC county and they actively tried to keep me from voting.