Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you think this was disrespectful of me ?

When I was a little kid around 13/14 ( I was stupid) my friends and I went and threw eggs at some houses in my neighborhood. Listen I realize how horrible that is. I am now 20 years old and would never even dream of doing something so dumb. But I got caught by my Neighbor across the street. He saw us outside and then the next day I walked outside with my dad and he told me to come over to his property he then got a gun and put it to my head and told me if I ever violated his property again he would shoot me. It was very traumatizing to me. I ended up cleaning all the houses I egged took me months but I did clean everything. But now I’m 20 and in college I still live at home for the time being while I work and am in college. But my neighbor he for some reason was always under the impression that him and I were “ cool” after all that went down and he would wave at me and obviously I would ignore him. But recently about a week ago the police were lined up at his house and arrested him for domestic violence against his wife. Obviously she didn’t wanna press charges even though he blacked her eye real good and he’s back in the house. Today on my way to going to the gym ( I’m a gym rat I’m about 6”3 215 pounds) I saw him outside and I said “ hey will you plan on slapping your wife around today”. He then told me he was gonna kick my *** blah blah blah. Then he told my parents.. which was funny to me. Do you think what I did was disrespectful?

• audrey

Good thing you posted this. If you get shot, your next of kin can prove who did it.

this story is so funny

Yes it was.  And stupid.  Remember, he has a gun and a bad temper.  

No it’s disrespectful to hit your wife. Once you lay your hands on a woman no insult is beneath you. Good job actually I’m glad you made him upset