Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I am lazy and I just want to leach off society. Which is the best welfare city/state to live in America? Sorry folks, I've had enough?

Come on folks, I expect better responses.  I keep hearing Fox News talking about people leaching on welfare.  How does a single guy take advantage of this???

• Brian

Canada .

Hand-outs can be more effective and efficient than this rat race.

The ecosystem needs a break.

• Kieth

California, they have an insane stupid taxation that is mostly used to feed and house the homeless and the illegal immigrants.

• TallPaul1 month agoReport

Lots of job opportunities in California. Big money is paid to clean poop off the sidewalks. 

If conservatives get bailouts, then they must be lazy since they get welfare, so i would move to any state that supports Trump

Trump gave welfare to the farmers

• TallPaul1 month agoReport

Maybe you want family farms to go belly up. You going to learn how to grow your food? I didn't think so. 

They don't exist. Not in the way republicans claim they do. If you want to be a leach you need to move outside the united states, maybe Venezuela