Determine whether the following statement is true or false:?

The majority of human DNA does not code for genes.

1 Answer

  • 4 weeks ago

    True. Only about 1 percent of DNA is made up of protein-coding genes; the other 99 percent is noncoding. Noncoding DNA does not provide instructions for making proteins. 

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.