My Fiance of a year is "trying to find a job" but puts in 1-2 applications a week. ?

I have been dating him two years now and he PROMISES he will get a job. He proposed to me Valentines day with a ring his mother bought for him to give to me. A little back ground, he has seizures but he has been seizure free for two years now. I can personally witness to atleast the last year because we shared... a twin bunk bed. We both slept on the bottom. It was miserable but I loved him. 

I am a college student who goes to college Full time, Volunteers on Crisis line, and is very active in the church community. I had a job but I got really sick last year (104-105 degree temps for nearly 6 months and I lost all mobility for that duration) and he never once came over just to help me get better. I always had to cook for him because he didn't know how. He only visited me once at the hospital (we live 15 minutes away). His excuse is always his mother won't do this or won't do that. but what is more recently disturbing is his UNDERAGED brother touched me inappropriately and rather than saying anything to him he got mad at me.

His brother has a history of touching, and molesting people and I just need to honestly find validation for dumping him and how to's are greatly appreciated. I love him it's just... it's too much.

So you're with someone who isn't supportive, not supporting himself when he's perfectly capable, and you're aware of all this, but you're still with him? WHY

Love isn't always enough. In fact, it never is in relationships.

Sigh.....come on, girl,you know what's going on. Be BRAVE and break off the engagement. This isn't the right guy for you.

maybe you should dump him if hes going to be like that