promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 months ago

What is causing these things?

I’m in 8th grade and this week we had Friday off, and we have tomorrow off to. I haven’t seen my friend since Thursday. But, on Thursday, she was coughing and has a really bad habit of not covering. She said it was nothing, but the next day she texted me and said she was sick with a full blown cold. My other friend had the flu or something because she had a fever and kept downing cough drops because her throat hurt. She tried to keep her germs to herself, and I only saw her for 40 minutes. Yesterday I was coughing all day and when I ate a mint it triggered something or something and I coughed for a full minute and a half. I didn’t fall asleep until after midnight and then woke up before 8, but that’s normal for me. Then, I fell asleep texting my friend today for about an hour, and I haven’t taken a nap in a year, and that was when I wasn’t trying, and I was sick. I usually take naps right when I start to get sick, and my throat feels like I swallowed something furry and has also been tickling me all day. Do you think that these symptoms are because I’m getting sick, or because of something else?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Mandy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Girl, shut up with this nonsense.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.