Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it considered cheating if your boyfriend looks at another girl?

I went shopping with my boyfriend and and he stopped at a book section (religion) where he will NEVER stop to read, and caught him (twice) turning to look at another girl that was shopping/trying on clothes next to that bookshelf...I just want to know, because it hurts, if that is considered cheating. I was right by his side when that happened.

• :)
    Favorite Answer

While it’s definitely inconsiderate, insensitive, and disgusting that he would do that in front of you and not even try to be slick about it, it’s not cheating because they don’t know each other.

I wouldn’t hesitate to say “hey if you’re going to check out other girls, at least try not to make it obvious”

Are you kidding? Cheating is when your partner/bf goes behind your back and has sex with someone else without your knowledge.

Men look. they ALL LOOK. And he was probably trying to be discreet but failed big time at it. Looking at women is a part of their basic nature. They are just taking assessment of other women. And no, women don't normally do this, it's a habit of men, a normal one.

Most decent men are aware of this when they are with a girlfriend on a date, and they work at keeping their focus on the girlfriend but sometimes they slip-up

Not sure why you think this is cheating. There are actually other, attractive people out there in the world and so sometimes we look. I'm a woman and i look sometimes too. It's not like people who look go and hurl themselves sexually at the person they happen to look at. It never happens.

Don't let him know you're insecure. Just go forward. He's not doing anything "wrong" or anything against his basic nature. You can blame Mother Nature for this behavior because looking is a Primal behavior. It's just natural

No, that isn't cheating.

Only if he is BLIND.  That is definitely Cheating.

BLIND people are ONLY suppose to see their Mates.

My son was once with a girl that behaved like this. He left her promptly. Whatever SHE considered didn't matter. He could never have handled such a possessive controlling person. Other exes were amicable and they are still friends. This one was like an escape.

• Ricky

Why are you being insecure. Looking at other people is harmless 

Its rude and eyes should be focused on you