Aaron asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 2 months ago

possibilities the observable universe exist inside every atom inside the observable universe, considering the laws of quantum mechanics?

And to elaborate why I ask this question is the fractal nature of the universe as well as the repeating spherical shapes in nature like planets and water droplets etc. which led me to wonder if we could see things small enough on a quantum level, could we possibly see The entire universe again at some quantum leave? Just like going in a circle around the earth leads us to the same spot wouldn’t the same potentially work in a quantum way? Also this idea has already when copy written as my intellectual property just in case 

No. The laws of quantum physics apply at the atomic level but not at the astronomical level. There are not an infinite number of levels of structure. There is nothing smaller than a quark until you get to the plank scale. And there is no structure smaller than that. The universe is NOT a fractal.