Am I tripping? Husband and wife problems ?

Hi, so after dinner I wanted something sweet. I asked my husband if we could go to Wendy's and get a frosty but he was like no. 

So I decided to make some pumpkin spiced cookies a flavor my husband expresses his dislike for quite often. I decide to make some icing for them so maybe they'll be more to his liking. 

About 30 minutes in he asked what was I making. I tell him and he makes a look of disgust. I ask if he wants to try just the cookie, I'm still cooking the icing? He goes sure. He likes it and says he wants one when their done.

I finish baking the rest of the batter iced them and gon them on a plate to cool . I bring him one and he goes off. He says he doesnt want any icing. I told him I iced then all. Why didnt he ask for an un iced one he was like you should have asked me what my preference was. I apologized and now hes mad at me . He says I'm selfish and only think about myself. Am I in the wrong? I literally made the icing because he complains about pumpkin spice. I didnt even want cookies I wanted a frosty. 

How long have you been wed? You didn't want cookies so you went home and made him cookies that you know he really dislikes. Because he didn't want to stop at Wendy's for a frosty.

Since you didn't ask for advice, I won't give you any. You asked for an opinion about whether or not you are tripping? Yes, you are tripping... not a doubt about it. He's tripping too.

Is this a pattern you two are starting to weave? It's just making trouble.

• history

You told us upfront that you didn't even WANT cookies. Yet you decide to make ones your husband is known to dislike. Your story doesn't hold. Again, just making trouble. 

• Carson

I think your marital issues go beyond cookies and frostys.

You're making icing, he knows that. Did he think of saying "Don't put icing on a few."? No. Didn't you know, you're suppose to read his mind? You can't, but he instantly blamed you for not doing so.

I suggest you get counseling. One or both of you need to learn to communicate AND compromise.

Or when he leaves throw his sh1t on the lawn and change the locks.

Or take anything of value and leave yourself.

• Andrew Smith

He had already expressed a liking for the cookies just as they were.  Communication goes both ways but here it seems to be lacking entirely.