Is it just me?

I’m a 17 year old kid, and I’m having trouble with life. People around me already know who they are, my sister wants to be a teacher, my friends business men and so on, but for me, I just feel like I’m meant for something more. Not some bullshit job or whatever the hell, but some adventure. I genuinely feel it in my bones that idk I’m meant to change the world. Does anyone else feel this way too? Or am I being a shithead teenager

• Foofa

More teens feel like you than feel like your friends who think they've got it all figured out. Maybe you WILL eventually change the world...just don't forget you'll have to find a way to support yourself while you're doing it.

I'm 16, I feel that way too. But I don't really know what I want to do so I'm going to settle for historian.. But if you really wanna change the world my advice is don't walk roads and follow paths, but instead make your own way. You can't discover anything if you follow well walked roads. But **** head teenager is how I'm described a lot too XD

• Zack1 month agoReport

I’m glad it isn’t just me.... I hope we find what we are meant for man

Do you know what a "rant" is? Your question is a rant.

• Zack1 month agoReport

Haha that’s weird I can’t find where I asked