Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

How do I tell my stepson that his mother abandoned him and is never coming back?

Hi everyone so my stepson is 9 years old and his mom went into a coma from an overdose. I told my stepson that his mom never really loved him and that she was an evil lady. I am now this child’s mother and if it comes to it I will rebirth him and share my blood to alter his mind to think like me and love me while he kicks the other woman to the curb.

i wouldve just told him the truth

• Mark

*Yawn* 1/10 for creative B.S. Zero out of ten for trolling.

Why would you tell him with anything but love? His mother is not evil, she was sick. Drugs are a symptom of someone mentally suffering and trying to self-medicate. You are the evil one if you think telling a child that his real mother didn't love him and abandoned him. She just loved drugs too much. If you really want to be his mother, then treat him with the kindness and love that he should have had from his bio mother. Having two mothers is far better than having none and an evil stepmother.