Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 1 month ago

Please help is my Playstasion 4 broke? !!?

So today my Playstasion 4 randomly startarted whenever I put a disc in my PS4 it won't enject it won't come out it just gets stuck in there I press the eject button and remove disc and it dont come out but my PS4 reads the discs and plays them but the disc won't come out the the PS4 that's the problem I turn my Playstasion of and I unscrew the circle at the back and the disc comes out but when I put it back in the console it reads all my discs and plays them perfectly fine but they don't eject they don't come out my PS4 what do I do? Please help Is it broke I really don't want to pay to get it repaired:(

Are the discs supposed to eject without you having to unscrew something? Yes, so it's broke.

It cannot be repaired.  Throw it away.

• charli1 month agoReport

What do you mean? Such a fool 
      They open the PS4 up with a screwdriver and replace the disc drive, FIXED. "it cannot be repaired" that's made my day😂 
      Know your facts please before you say next time. STUPID PERSON.