I am looking into future upgrades of my v6 Mustang, but looking for opinions.?

Hello :)  I am here to ask for some opinions on some car changes for my 2011 v6 mustang.  I currently have Corsa Sport Axlebacks, and I have to say the sound is amazing, but it does seem fairly quiet.... which isn't too bad, but I feel like I could improve slightly.  I am thinking of changing mid-pipes, but I am not sure which one would go best with Corsa Sport... or if compatibility is a problem. I do need to be street legal as well, as it is my daily driver.  (I am not in California, nor do I plan on going to California).  (https://www.americanmuscle.com/corsa-sport-axlebac... 

Two more questions on the topic, 1) would a tune be required or needed for a mid-pipe upgrade?  2) Would upgrading mid-pipe require me to also upgrade headers?

Anywho, that is all I wanted to know.  Let me know your thoughts please, i'm curious to know what to save up for next!

Save up for a new transmission. You will be needing one soon.