need asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Hey guys, I'm 17 years old I noticed last year that I only have testicle, I don't know if I should be worried, I don't know what to do?

• Jim

What took you so long to notice.  You should mention it to your doctor next time you see him. You certainly can survive and function with just one testicle but the other has to be somewhere.

• Roddy

The fact that only one of your testes has descended into the scrotum should have been picked up at medical examinations through your puberty.

It is important the you do get checked out as soon as possible. If the second testicle is left up in your abdomen it can become cancerous and cause serious problems.

You may need a small operation to move your second testicle into the scrotum and fasten it there.

if looks is a problem, consider nut augmentation

As long as you've been having regular doctor visits, and he/she says everything is alright for you, then I guess you're good. But it isn't necessarily normal to only have one...

you need to go see a urologist

• balan

See your doctor for advices Regards..

• ron h

If this is true, you need to talk to your dad (or your mother if you have to) This happens sometimes and it needs attention from a doctor.  It's POSSIBLE that your other nut didn't fall down into your scrotum before you were born and it needs to be lowered OR removed to keep it from developing cancer.  Lance Armstrong has 4 or 5 kids with 1 nut  I've got a muscular hairy chested cousin with 1 nut and 2 kids.  BUT talk to your dad VERY soon.  A doctor will figure out what needs to be done. If you just noticed this at 17, nothing will change--you'll be the same man as alwys if they do have to remove the hidden one. 

Source(s): I'm a man. but not a doctor You need a doctor's advice.