Anonymous

Why do idiots believe "their" country is better than any other? ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Most of us do this all the time. We think we're smarter, sexier, stronger, etc., than our neighbor. 

We also like to think that our favorite politician, singer, actor, series, shoe brand or football team is the best (to give some examples...).

Not doing this means you're likely depressed (people suffering from depression are sometimes extremely realistic...).

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Prideful people who are extremely idiots. Most to all nations have corrupt governments. White Nationalism is fine.

• 1 month ago

I see this online a lot when people argue for the benefits of one over the other. They pit the entirety of Europe against America. It's a ridiculous "race to the bottom" as someone once said. I notice Europeans do seem heavily brainwashed in favour of their countries and their continent as a whole. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pride; people like that haven't achieved anything in their life, so they take credits of what people accomplished for generations. You said it, they're idiots.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

why don't you go back to your basement, bale?

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most people believe their country is the best.

• have been to several other countries...... did not find one better than mine.... of the many... only three would I actually like to go back to visit..... I really have no desire to visit any others

• 1 month ago

Because some countries are in fact better than other countries. You telling me Haiti and Germany have the same living standards and In-come.

• ...Show all comments
    • annie1 month agoReport

sorry this is still ridiculous. a person in haiti may truly love living there and reap benefits that another person living in Germany never could. it's far too subjective to pit countries against each other considering all the factors and variables in place. there is no one size fits all answer here

• 1 month ago

Because that's just what they do.  It's part of what makes them who they are.

(It's not like this is some NEW trend among human-kind, you know.)

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Many people who think that may be entirely correct.  What gives you the right to deem any of them idiots?

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

When it comes to it all governments will kill "their" citizens to preserve themselves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.