Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Should transgenders be playing in women’s sports leagues?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

NO... just because a guy gets his dick and balls cut off does not make him a female.. 

TRANS IS NOT A GENDER... 

THERE ARE TWO GENDERS... MALE and FEMALE with a few freaks of nature  hermaphrodites mixed in 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander. If women can play in mens leagues, men should be able to play in womens leagues.

• 4 weeks ago

NEVER.  Anyone, who is biologically a male, has NO business being on a female sports team.

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I believe women to men should be allowed but am not sure of men to women

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TIMs with XY chromosomes shouldn’t be in women’s spaces. It’s humiliating for women in sports to be forced to compete with mentally ill men/autogynephiles.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That’s a tough question to answer . Some seem definitely have a advantage . I am sure not all do. 

It seems the stories you see is when one definitely has a advantage physically like in one story of wrestling . Is it fair ,doesn’t seem so.   But question is it fair not to,allow them to participate. 

I am on the fence with this one . 

• 4 weeks ago

I don’t believe that anyone who has been through puberty as a male should be competing in female only competitions.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No of course not.

• 4 weeks ago

NO: they should not, unless they are on drug regimes that limit their performances to what could be called true female levels

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

is that your plan to get your thai ladyboy lover into the country

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.