Bunny ate 2 pieces of milk chocolate with caramel inside?
My friends bunny ate 2 pieces of Cadbury milk chocolate with caramel inside. He is fine atm but what should we do and will he be ok? He’s eating a lot of hay currently. Please help, she loves her bunny a lot and did not give him chocolate purposely.
- defend libertyLv 74 weeks ago
Chocolate is harmful in large amounts. That small amount should not warrant a trip to the vet-- especially if he's eating plenty of hay. The hay will push it through his system.Source(s): https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com
- BortLv 64 weeks ago
He should probably go to the vet. Immediately.