Is majority of whites racist?

Everytime i look at YouTube, or just type in the word racist or racism it always pulls up "Is America racist", or White lady calls black person the N word. So I'm just unsure of anything. I research a lot, nobody helps me to understand certain things. I just see that were all people going through harsh situations in are life and different things that happen to us may cause all of us to lash out at other people even are own families. But It's hard to tell if all whites are racist or not. They always look pissed.. I personally live my life as a goth and metalhead. I keep to myself since others do not appreciate or except my existence as a black person and a goth. But I do not care. So I know how it feels to be angry at the world. Whatever is big to you may be small to someone else, but you know why your situation is big. I don't know what I'm rambling on about, but I just want to meet some white people who aren't racist, in public or online. It makes me feel better knowing that there are white people who do not accept racism. Also black people who are racist you need to stop! The world could be a little bit better if not a lot.. if we could just at least get through the barrier that racism is of. 

Favorite Answer

I'd guess (and it would be a GUESS) that a majority of white people in the USA harbour some degree of racism...in most cases because they've never really processed what it is they think or feel about people who are different from them, because they're part of a huge majority and they're not confronted with people who are different very often.  They just drive past them in their cars.  So they don't have occasion to think critically about their beliefs.  They're ignorant, rather than malicious - for the most part.  And keep in mind, this is not ALL white Americans.  It's just PROBABLY more than half of them.  There are plenty who don't accept racism in their lives at all.  You just can't tell which are which when you meet them.  (It's not possible to tell based on their facial expressions, like you seem to think.  A lot of people just have sourpusses (or RBF..."resting ***** face", as some Millennials call it).

As you've hinted, though - that's only part of the picture in the USA.  Racism is pervasive in other groups, too.  It is ENDEMIC among African-Americans, to a degree far surpassing the white population.  It's also very common among Asian-Americans and Spanish-speaking-Americans, as well.  Let's look at it this way:  It's not EVIL, or a justification for believing white people are evil or black people are evil or anybody else is...It's just a common dysfunctional way of looking at your fellow-man, that isn't restricted to one group or another.  It's everywhere.

The best way to deal with it is not to wonder if you are hated by this group or that group due to who you are.  It's to realize that EVERYBODY is hated on for who they are, by several somebodies, every day - and there's nothing they can do, or SHOULD do, about that.  All the average individual can do (and that's YOU, and ME) is try to avoid falling into the trap of racist thinking ourselves.  That's about our best shot at keeping this civilization from falling apart.

Good luck..

• D1218

Yes, no matter how nice they are they still expect everyone to be inferior 😑

I would say all of us have hidden bias

& Prejudic but sinc "race" does not truly

xist neithr can "racism" which is a I00%

Fâcť !! !!

..................................................................

They do the racisms the best

• Freddy1 month agoReport

Wow your level of stupidity intrigues me.  Wow!

Yes, they have whitness's

They call them black too.

And after unconsumated fornication they need a race hissed bent from a bicycle race.

This is why the Greeks built pillars in Acropolis slightly bent, so that to those whom look upon them seem quite straight.

• Freddy1 month agoReport

Uh... yeah.. just like your username. I gtg..

*Weird ****