Can a nanny watch my kid at their own home?

Hello my husband and I would be working 8 to 8:30 and I dont know if a nanny would able to watch my 1 year old at their own home instead our home?

Since you're the one hiring the nanny, are you not the best person to find out this little nugget of information?

Yes, it's possible.

• LizB

You'd have to find a nanny willing to do that, though most full-time nannies expect to watch the child in the child's home. You sure you would want your baby away from home 13 hours a day, though? Even with full-time daycare centers they generally cap the hours in care at 10 hrs a day.

NO success can compensate for failure in the home. Please don't work at the same time. If anything were to happen to your baby, you would never forgive your self.

• PR

Maybe, but you won't be able to have any "nanny-cams" in her house. There are day-cares that will watch a one-year-old.

You tell us you  are the parent ! You make the decisions about your child's daycare.

Probably not since you may be required to be a licensed day care center.

There is   no universal law regarding nannies....

You would make a contract/arrangement with your personal nanny.