stomach cancer?

i appreciate your answer on my last question. i have an appointment with my gastro doctor Tuesday. I would like to know if i had my endoscopy 15 months ago could i have developed stomach cancer in that amount of time? i still have contstant gurggling and it hurts when i just drink water. if you can please help

this is probably due to irrititation with your stomach lining or a change in pH levels. You say you 'still have constant...' meaning you it before and endoscopy was fine so its most likely not the crazy things you are thinking

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

Matthew is a mentally ill troll that constantly posts the same pity me questions here over and over.  His problem is all mental.

It's possible, but stressing can't help whatever the issue is. Let the professionals diagnose you please. Us idiots, not so much.

• LAN
      1 month agoReport

All he does over and over is post this same stupid crap.