How reliable are Teslas and every other Electric vehicle?

I mean I'm one for helping reduce my emissions but its like at what cost? I was hearing that Europe will haave all EVs in the next few years.

BUT i FACTOR in like the charging stations, waiting for it to charge.

Did your sister buy the Civic or the CRV?

How many Teslas have you seen broken down on the side of the road?

a few years back i went to the festival of speed at goodwood ..the greatest show on earth for car nuts ..but crowded ...it had a display of electric cars that manufacturers were developing ..this was before tesla ..the battery packs ..and weight of cars was enormous..hardly room for passengers ...fast forward 10 years and progress has been rapid ..in the next ten electric cars will be norm ..they will take an hour to charge and mileage rang will double ..thats modern progress ..hydrogen cars will be the next after electric ...in 1912 america led the world in electric cars ..the detroit motor company built a car that could average 38mph ..and do 100 miles between charges ...140 manufacturers in america of electric cars ...think what mankind could achieve if only it could work together 

Electric vehicles are still fairly new, so we don't really know what the long-term costs will be.  But they have the potential to save a lot of money on maintenance.  No cooling system, no carburetors or fuel injectors, no distributor or spark plugs.  No oil changes (I think), no replacing the cam belt every 90,000 miles.  No exhaust system.  No clutch or transmission.  No rings or valves to wear.  

Electric motors are MUCH simpler than gas or diesel engines.  They have the potential to go hundreds of thousands of miles with just regular maintenance--tires, brakes, maybe chassis lubrication, that's about it.  Even the lights are all LEDs so they last nearly forever.

Charging is the problem.  But I've read that new charging stations are very high-power so batteries will be recharged in 15-20 minutes.