1 asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Body feeling?

Ive been feeling like this for some years now and i dont know what it is i feel like something left my body and i dont know what it is ive went everywhere including the psychiatrist and they dont know what it is it just feels like something left my body and i dont what it could be i see stuff like floaters but i know its not caused by vision problems i feel like its the thing that left me this is not a joke this is very serious someone please help me i feel like its my soul left me but everybody keeps telling me i would be dead if that was the case what else could it be someone please help ive been like this for 8 yrs now.

AnswerSave

Favorite Answer

We don't lose ourselves all at once, or completely; it happens in pieces, little by little, through traumatic life experiences. Most of that happens in childhood, but it can also happen later in life.