What is to be done to receive the divorce or anulment  i being separated from 10 years ?

What do they want for me.i mean in order to receive divorce from Court if i am separated of 10 years ?

Shouldn t i receive an identiti card bew with my own name as divorced ?what more do or must i do ?

Don't you ever get bored posting this over and over and over.  Allow me to play along.

"They" want proof you've been LEGALLY SEPARATED.  That means that a copy of the Separation Agreement MUST have been filed with the Court.  Living apart without an Agreement is meaningless.

Your married name and your divorced name remain the same UNLESS you request the Court to allow you to resume a previous name.  No, Divorce Court doesn't hand out ID cards.

You have to file for divorce with the court in your town.

• Judith
      1 month agoReport

Not true.  Divorce is a State matter (in the US), not heard by a "Town Court."

• Tepee

You need an attorney to petition the court.