Why are people from Los Angeles so rude?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, I must have missed something.  Last time I was there, I had a wonderful time and everyone I met was kind and happy to make my acquaintance.  Granted it's fast paced for newbies, the traffic is thick on the freeways, the population is dense, parking few and far between, and long waits for tables/service does happen sometimes, but it seemed all organized and civil to me.  My three weeks were great!  Sorry you met the few I may have not noticed.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you lived here you'd understand.

• 1 month ago

They're like people everywhere.  Some are rude, some are nice, and most are somewhere in-between.  Garden variety stuff.  

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I drove that bumper to bumper LA traffic for 3 hrs a day for a couple of years.  I still got along with everyone but I'm sure it shortened my life a bit.  The whole idea of driving in that traffic is such a huge waste of everything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • There's over 10 million people in the greater Los Angeles area. Whenever you put that many people in one place it's inevitable that some of them will suck. It sounds like you found some of them. 

• 1 month ago

There are so many people here that odds are pretty good that I will never see you again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.