What do you think of the idea of Meghan Markle running for president of the United States? If she ran, would you vote for her and why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Television people haven't proved to have much political acumen when it comes to serving as President. So that's gonna be a hard no from me, dawg. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • Traci
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

The only way I want "run" to to be partnered with her name is in if a truck ran over her.  She is a demon!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think it would be silly. No I would not vote for her. She has no executive experience. If she was a CEO and invested in stocks, real estate, etc all her life like Trump, then I'd consider her. To be president, you need to have executive and leadership executive in my opinion. That's the biggest thing even more than political experience.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Since she's probably going to be living in Canada, I don't think that's gonna happen.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Why the hell would Meghan Markle run for President?  But, that’s what Trump becoming President did.  Now, everybody knows that ANYBODY could be President.  Not knowing a damn thing about anything no longer disqualifies you.

• 1 month ago

Oh please! Just WHAT qualifications does she have for the job? Does she have ANY senior or executive managerial experience? That's what the job requires. She would be the ultimate pick for those who can only measure their politics through the lens of identity politics!

• PoBoy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don’t have any desire to support her; but, ABT.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, of course not, celebrities are trouble, just look at the current one in office.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.