I swallowed a small peice of plastic am I going to die?

Please help I swallowed a small piece of plastic (the USB cover) by accident am I going to die 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

    no, you won't   

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    No, it will come out tomorrow.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    you are not gonna die from that

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

    Nope, just gets passed to the intestine to be excreeted from your body via your feces when you go to the toilet.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Geez... How on earth did you do that?  Most likely it will cycle through your system, and come out the other end.... watch your poop!  

    • Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

     not from swallowing this 'peice' of plastic. You will shyt it out soon

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.