Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Why is everyone shocked that the Titans have this far?

You didn't notice a momentum builder when they absolutely killed the Texans the last game of the season? You couldn't see that as a hint for future playoff success

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I was shocked that they couldn't beat the Chiefs.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

the texans were resting players the last game of the season because they were already locked into the 4 seed. they blew out the AJ McCaaron all-sub all-stars. 2 weeks prior with the division title on the line the titans lost a home game to that same houston team. 

i'm not shocked they upset the pats, who were falling apart. i am shocked they upset baltimore.

• 1 month ago

There won't be another repeat of them to make it as far as they did again. Still a good team.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can't believe they made it this far. They weren't even supposed to make the playoffs when they were 2-4 but they won 7 of their last 10 games.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Surprised, but not shocked. They have what it takes to do well in the playoffs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Momentum doesn’t exist. No wonder you’re a moronic Patriots fan.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I was a little shocked.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

First, I don't think everyone is shocked.Second I think that both the Patriots and the Ravens underperformed when they played the Titans.Third, because they were 9-7 and the #6 seed in the AFC.

• Newton
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I am not shocked. Anything can happen during the playoffs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.