How can I identify my shoulder injury?

I intend on visiting the doctor soon if things dont get better so please refrain from commenting that. Anyways I am a warehouse picker and a gym rat, 5 days a week I work 10 hour shifts and then go to the gym for 2 hours afterwards. My shoulder is experiencing noticeable pain in multiple places. The front front of my shoulder near the peck is the heaviest pain which then translates to my trap muscle and/or my back plate when moving my shoulder. Also when I move my shoulder in a windmill motion i hear cracks which may or may not be normal pops you hear with this motion. Please if you have experience with this injury let me know. I'm trying to decipher if this is a typical strain or pull or if this is something serious, I am in my early 20s. Thank you. 

• Mike G

Not by asking strangers with no medical training on the Internet, that's for sure.

I’m 99% sure that needs to be checked out ASAP. Who cares if it’s something serious or not? Have a checkup just in case. Better safe than sorry!

Well you already know it's a shoulder injury