why is virtually everyone on yahoo answers anonymous now?

what are they hiding from? i really do find it annoying and cowardly to use the anonymous feature all the time, once or twice for certain questions maybe but not all the time what users are doing now.

why?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • arther
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Majority of trolls have no gutts they never say the things they write in person most of them are too gutless to say whom they are on the internet also, Yahoo is dying it wont be long untill all the rubbish is in the bin anyway.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 week ago

Because you suck, that's why.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because we don't want our family or friends to know we are roasting them, and we don't want our crushes to know what we feel, or that we cheated on them with somebody else last night.

• 3 weeks ago

People can't report every question I ask and every answer I give, out of spite, if they don't know it's me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I don't know but couold it be that people are generally cowards ?

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why hide with an Anonymous username when you can make your own username anonymous enough? It's not just about being coward. It's really just about being dumb.

• totallymy3 weeks agoReport

I wish u could reply anonymously but If you click someone’s profile you can see all of their questions and I don’t like that, I feel like if someone just clicked my profile they could piece together all my questions and figure out it’s me and so I’m sorry if that scares me ok but I’m not dumb

• 4 weeks ago

So that once or twice you do it for certain questions, who are you hiding from? Why are you being so cowardly? One person feels they need to use the feature every once in a while and some feel they need to use it all the time for everything. I am anonymous all the time without useing Yahoo's anon feature. Every account I have online is made with proxies or VPN's and each account is basically a persona. I stay covert mostly to mess with Google's algo but that's a story for another day.

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A good number are working for the The Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. If they used their real names it would become pretty obvious (e.g., Mikhail, Dmitry, Nikita, Vladimir)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

whats even more cowardly are those who block people, right OP? RIGHT?

• Petter
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A lot yes, but still far from everyone...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.