Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Does an orgasm feel more powerful the longer you go without sex or masturbation?

Favorite Answer

Yes, because it builds up more tension over the time period and will feel better because you are less familiar with the hormone release for that itme period.

• Jim

Yes. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every so often it can be that way. One time I had sex with my girlfriend my orgasm was so powerful I almost yelled because it felt so good. 

It can - but there is an upwards limit.  It can only feel so good - but it does feel good when you shoot a really big load.

mine are always powerful

Sometimes it can be that way

• ron h

I don't think it's more powerful, but in the minutes before shooting, the b0ner may be a little harder and it speaks to me a little bit louder that soon would be good.  If it's really been a while and all I've got is jackin' off, I don't even fantasize.  if it's been a while, whether it's jackin' or puss, the first shot is just to relieve the pressure.  THEN I can take my time and make it good the 2nd time.  Or 3rd...