Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I ate a box lunch from Starbucks yesterday and got sick after. Why ? ?

Yesterday I went to Starbucks and I got one of their box lunches the chicken wrap with cucumbers 🥒 and apple 🍎. After a ate it half and hour later I started getting gas pains and pressure in my upper stomach ,I went home and went to the bathroom 3 times after that (sorry) and also had gas pains. 

Today it went away but I just went 3 times again,and after I had lunch I ran to the bathroom again... my stomach is just gurgling now 

I hope i didn’t get sick from Starbucks ,but could I ?? The box said yesterday was the last day to eat that and that it was made on the 15.... 

Oh crap 😳 if I have food poisoning should I go to the hospital ? Or my body will resolve this on my own ? I’m pretty scared 

• Petter
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like food poisoning alright, no matter what the box says, it can still always happen, even at the best of restaurants.

• Don't eat that again

• Tavy

The chicken was off. You don't need a hospital this should clear in 48 hours.

• Sandy

hard lesson learned. don't buy food from Starbucks, only coffee.