Is India a dangerous country to visit alone by myself?

I'm a guy, and I usually do everything by myself.

I've vacationed by myself in Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Israel.

I would like to visit India. But I'm afraid it might be dangerous.

Is India dangerous?

• 5 days ago

No India is not dangerous to travel, it is very safe if you are careful. India even has many solo female travelers but you should always stick to reputed places.

No India is not a dangerous place.

No, India is not a dangerous country to visit alone.

Solo traveling is now a trend which is popular amongst the new generation. More and more travelers are now heading to travel alone, instead of traveling with their friends and family. One will get definite challenges while traveling alone in India, but if you take some precautions then you enjoy travelling India for sure.

For Info you can go through this site: https://www.picnicwale.com/domestic-tour-packages

CERTAINLY NOT. YOU CAN TRAVEL IN INDIA SAFELY

• Nicey8

Yes. Polluted in many cities, unsafe drinking water. My friend stayed in a hotel and he saw rats outside the hotel.

it is even more challenging than Mexico. You need to be very strong and brave.

I would say every person is different so every place can be dangerous , so why not tag along with like mind people or find people via couchsurfing or other social apps

Anywhere can be dangerous if you go looking for trouble in dodgy areas of major cities.

I have travelled extensively in many countries, including India, so can catagorically say that the answer to your question is "no, but don't be stupid".

is it dangerous  ?  yes ..not the people ..the food and water ..the food bugs will eat you alive ...only emergency treatment at goa hospital saved me from food poisoning ..95% of people have no toilets ..or water /electrics ...if you go buy only bottled water ..never eat salads ..uncooked meats ..no ice cubes ..clean teeth in bottled ...buy large amounts of hand wipes ..the women are great as are the kids ...men are useless ...but i warn you now ..go there and it will change you for ever ..the population endures 

Thousands of Americans visit there every year. Check some sites like tripadvisor.com for recommendations and reviews. 

I suspect if you stay in the tourist areas you would be OK. I went to Rome alone and stayed in a suburb. Boring.