Hello, I work with a mobile phone site, now my question is, how do I get the information about those new phones in the market first?

The same way everyone else does, ask. And make sure you have the site views/readership to warrant asking. Your writers need to be read by more than a couple of people a day. Your site needs to be well laid out and look good on all browser platforms and devices. Clutter is a no no, as it won't matter what information you have first, if people won't stay on your pages long enough to read it.

So start contacting the media relations people with the companies you want to cover. And make sure you are not just doing a copy paste from the press releases or other articles. Always give credit (and ask permission first), using information from anyone else's blogs, articles and websites.