How high does a bridge have to be to make jumping from it fatal?

I can't take life anymore it's too painful for me. I just want to end it and be free of all the pain. Don't try to talk me out of it. This is the only choice I have.

Favorite Answer

You say that now, but have you ever stopped to think of what happens after death? Who knows if there is a ‘heaven’ or ‘hell’? What if it’s just... nothing? What is nothing? We have never fully experienced nothingness. When a person becomes blind, they say that they see nothing. Is nothing a colour? Is nothing a place? No, because it’s nothing. We would physically be nothing. We can’t even begin to imagine that. We would be non-existent. If you ask me, living a shitty life is better than that.

• Carson

The Hoover Dam By pass bridge. 1300 feet. It takes about 3-4 seconds to hit the Colorado River. You'll have all that time to take in the view. Or regret taking that last step.

Please don't do it on Wed. I have to go to LasVegas and I don't want the bridge closed. It cuts drive time by 30 min.