Need the name of a story/book?

I can only recall bits of a story I read back in elementary school about a printing press.  I think it may have been included in a book of stories. If anyone can recall the name of he story or the book it may have been in, Please let me know.

Some of what I had typed was accidentally deleted. I wasn’t aware until today. Instead of insinuating I’m an imbecile, consider not everyone is perfect, accidents happen to everyone sir caustic!! 

The story is of a kid that passes a newspaper press shop on his way to school and becomes enthralled with how the press works. I think I remember he tried to get a smaller one that he can print his own newsletter type thing.I believe it was around the mid 70’s in an elementary reader book.  

Favorite Answer

Bear in mind that we don't know you and have no idea when you were 'back in elementary class'. Was that two years ago or twenty?

What country do you live in, was the book new at the time, did it have pictures, can you remember ANY names or incidents or places or ANYTHING at all? Was it historical or set in modern times?Can you remember anything about the other stories in the same book?

Often the tiniest, apparently least significant detail is the one thing that sparks someone's memory.

• Trisha

Is it News for Dogs by any chance?

• Cara

Maybe it was The Load of Unicorn, by Cynthia Harnett?

You didn't even mentioned what you recall from it.

I think Lucas's answer is the best. Matches the imbecility of the question to a T. Bless.

• Nona4 weeks agoReport

Rude is rude. Guess you’ve never made a mistake.  

Any more information? That’s a little vague.

Ask your teacher.