Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

When will all this change or stop?

My DoB is 26.08.1976, New Delhi, 8.30 pm. My life seems to be on a downward spiral since 2012. Personally and professionally I have had it.

Now jobless since a year.

Favorite Answer

have some patience and keep the laddoo

ready

your good times from 25 jan 2020

four days from now when shani will

go into capricorn(makar) rasi

also mahadasha is of jupiter the lagna lord

upto Feb 2035 which will be the golden

period of your life

• Astro Guru
      4 weeks agoReport

with all the success and good fortune you will be eating a lot of biryani so your weight will increase !!

According to chart at present your time running to get job or any other work for earning but basic of your destiny for career is un stable so you start some small business cash counter type your luck is work there future is good

• Soul1 month agoReport

Also, I'm a journalist and a fairly talented writer. But those skills arent the most important these days. Should I change my line of work? 

• Snoopy

I'm not sure but we read an article about why this is happening and in short it's because of globalisation and neoliberalism. 

• Kathy

We cannot predict that. Your date, place and time of birth has nothing to do with the way your life has turned out.

• Soul1 month agoReport

This is an unnecessary comment. Question is for astrologers and if you aren't one, please don't butt in.