amy
amy asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

Feel happy when I hear stories women using money for money ?

Is that ok ? I feel like “men” of this generation are aaaassss holes. 

Since the beginning of human history, men have always been the providers and we women gave birth and nurtured kids. 

My girlfriends say their bf expect them to have a stable career, go through pregnancy, childbirth and nurture the child. And after couple weeks after childbirth, we have to go back to work.  What a cruel world today 

God says that it’s mens job to earn money, not ours. Why are they putting the pressure on us. Btw don’t mention the feminist craaaap. I wasn’t even born when that happened 

• Foofa

Most people use "money for money". "God" never said women shouldn't work and you've got a very skewed idea of modern gender relations. The fact is that with costs of living rising as they are there are very few men who could afford a non-working partner even if they secretly desired such a thing. So go get a job, and if you're contemplating having children make sure it's the kind of public sector gig that comes with maternity leave.

• Jolene

I always use money for money.

• amy

Feminist have definitely made our lives worse. If we ever happen to have a war, we women would have to be drafted too