Dont you think if it's wrong to push religion on people then its wrong to push your global warming agenda on people?

Im just sayin

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not necessarily. The religion won't cost you anything....it may even benefit you. Global warming crappola will cost a lot of money and not benefit you at all.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

You're equating belief in the supernatural with science. Just sayin'.

• Kagome
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Send Climate Deniers to jail 

• a2yar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mother nature will not negotiate the laws of physics with you. Global warming is real, like gravity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. Man made global warming is a proven scientific fact. Thermometers, satellites, and the laws of physics prove it. Has climate change occurred because of this proven warming? Almost certainly.

Update: thermometers prove it is warming. Satellite measurements prove that less heat is escaping the atmosphere. The laws of physics prove that carbon dioxide keeps heat in. It is certainly because of carbon dioxide that this heat is retained; there is a direct correlation. Period. End of discussion.

• 1 month ago

the lord will return and they will wish they listened to the pushed religion.

• 1 month ago

no. that is stupid. religion is a cult and global warming is science.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. I'm Atheist and I'm attacked for it from hypocrites and their religious beliefs. I could care less what they believe it's their business

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.