Getting my nose pierced while being sick?

Hi, so I’m supposed to have my nose pierced tomorrow at like one of the best reviewed salons in my city. However, I’m not feeling the best today, in fact i puked once and my head hurts. I DON’T have a runny nose tho. Would you recommend having the piercing rescheduled even though the waiting time is sometimes more that two months? Or should I just get it because there’s nothing wrong with my nose? Do you have any experience with this? Thank you for your advice.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    I would wait till tomorrow morning before deciding to cancel or not.You may just have a 24hr bug or it may be the start of the flu.If you have the flu there's a good chance you will be coughing and sneezing/blowing your nose among other symptoms.Your  immune system will be weak fighting the flu.Just more complications you don't need.You can tell them you will take a cancellation if you don't want to wait 2 months.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

    Best not to; your immune system is already struggling, don't add a healing piercing to it.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.